iSportsLinks $10,000 Alternate Strategy Bracket Challenge 2013
Welcome to the 10th Annual iSportsLinks Bracket Challenge sponsored by Casino Dave's.
Closed - 2013 Reports
1231 Entries - Prizes
$30 1st; $15 2nd ; $10 3rd; $5 4th; $5 5th $5 6th
Try a different strategy here than the $1,000,000 sites. Wild guess, best mascot, etc.
2011 Entries - Pre-Register = 40 Free = 498 / $5 = 70 Sweet 16 - 0
$5 Contest - 1st - $210 // 2nd = $70 // 3rd = $35 // 4th = $17.50
2010 Entries - Free = 486 / $5 = 51 Sweet 16 - 412
2009 Entries - Free = 488 / $5 = 46
- Picks must be made by 11:55am EST Thursday, March 21
- You must pick the entire bracket - The First Four games don't matter.
- Your name, hometown, and email address are the only things needed to enter.
Also the strategy you are using is requested.
- Your email address will only be used for this contest - I'm a big SPAM hater and I use many techniques to avoid SPAM on this website.
- Points will be awarded for 1 point for each correct pick! This gives the best overall picker the advantage, not the person who picks only the champion!
- Tiebreakers -
- Total Points Championship Game
- Most in Sweet 16
- You are allowed 2 entries per person FREE. Additional entries are $2.
- Pick the entire bracket and choose the total score in the championship game as the tie breaker.
- Tie breaker tips - CLICK HERE
The Grand Prize is as follows:
- $10,000 for the perfect bracket - 63 of 63 correct (paid $100/month for 100 months)
- Since 63 will never happen, then $1,000 for 60-62 correct(paid $100/month for 10 months)
- Since even 60 is too high, then if the winner is above 55 correct, then there will be a $100 bonus to the winner
- 53 is the highest of 63 games the past 6 years. A $25 bonus for 54 or 55 correct
- 53 or lower for the winner, then $25 first place; $10 second place; $5 third thanks to the Sponsor - Casino Dave
- Forever engraved in Internet History on the Past Winners Page
- Bragging Rights!
- Other Cash Prizes for more Entries
- between 500 - 750 s - $25 1st; $15 2nd ; $10 3rd; $5 4th
- between 750 - 999 - $25 1st; $15 2nd ; $10 3rd; $5 4th; $5 5th
- 1000 entries - $30 1st; $15 2nd ; $10 3rd; $5 4th; $5 5th $5 6th
- to be eligible for the cash prize, you must reveal your winning strategy!
March Free Links - Why spend good money when there are tons of FREE bracket challenges available.
Pay Brackets - Put your money where your brackets are! Plenty of sites from $5 to $20.
Bracket Tracker® - Print these pages out and keep track of all the brackets you have entered.
Media Brackets - Find local Bracket Challenges, most from uPickem
Bracket Tips - Find the best strategy to win your office pool!
Tiebreaker - After filling out your bracket, most ask for the total score in the Championship game. We show you the average of the last 10 years.
iSportsLinks Tournament Hosting - Would you like to invite your friends to a personal website with your own March Bracket Challenge? Let iSportsLinks run your professional contest.
Bracket Software - want to run your own? try one of these.
Non-Bracket Sweepstakes - Win great prizes.